Handmade planter made from repurposed roofing and cladding materials.
* 0.7mm steel, coated in a Black leather grain plastisol
* Super long lasting, highly durable industrial coated steel, Strong, suitable for indoor and outdoor planting
* 945mm Long, 120mm High, 120mm Deep
* Allows water to freely drain away via 3 sides of the base
* Add a liner (pond liner / sealant) to make water tight
This impressively smart black repurposed metal planter will add the finishing touch to your frontage. These can be made to fit your window sill perfectly. Why not add some brackets and pop a couple on the walls, or in your kitchen window as a long herb planter, they truly become urban gardens, especially as it is so easy to change your plants as the seasons change.
Handmade, so a small degree of tolerance -/+ 2mm on the sizing is to be allowed for, manufactured from offcuts destined for the scrap pile, but instead given a new lease of life. There might be the odd dint / scratch but nothing detrimental to its purpose and makes each planter totally unique.
Available made to measure just pop me a message and I will do my best to help.
Internally it is painted grey, and hand riveted along the back seam.
The planter is constructed in 2 pieces, and hand riveted, allowing for drainage is not lined with a pond liner.