Handmade planter made from repurposed roofing and cladding materials.
* 0.7mm steel, coated in a yellow leather grain plastisol
* Super long lasting, highly durable, Strong, suitable for indoor and outdoor planting
* 40cm Long, 10cm High, 10cm Deep
* Allows water to freely drainaway via 3 sides of the base
* Add a liner (pond liner / sealant) to make water tight
This super vibrant Yellow planter will add a real spark of colour to any area, ideally sized as a Kitchen Window herb planter, or add some brackets to hang on a balcony or fence and change your plants as the seasons change.
Handmade, so a small degree of tolerance -/+ 2mm on the sizing is to be allowed for, manufactured from offcuts destined for the scrap pile, but instead given a new lease of life. There might be the odd dint / scratch but nothing detrimental to its purpose and makes each planter totally unique.
Available made to measure just pop me a message and I will do my best to help.
Internally it is painted grey, and hand riveted along the back seam.
The planter is constructed in 2 pieces, and hand riveted, allowing for drainage is not lined with a pond liner.